Monday, March 30, 2009

Fazit 1

Joi eating bamboo rice

Back to yesterday:

I forgot to telI you that Joi likes to play soccer and admires German soccer. From Werder he knows Diego, Frings and Wiese. He thinks Wiese is the best goalgetter in Germany. and that Diego will transfer to Turin for 20 Million Euro.

Up in the mountains he just checked the internet with his handy and told me that the German team won versus the Liechtenstein 4:1, I think to remember. Well Sebastian already corrected me that we won 4:0.

Fazit 1:

Guilin has about the amount of inhabitants of Bremen. With the cosy walks along the river and lakes I don’t feel there are only people, people and people surrounding you like I had last time.

China has deep contradictions in its society.

I ask myself what keeps it together?

There is the different way of living city versus countryside. Farmers still live the old way and in the cities there is “modern” live and booming economy. People are well dressed in western style, move independently with self confidence.

In the countryside the old structures still exist with a few modern buildings in between.

Young generation doesn’t care much about the paty and political issues, pursues its own life what ever this is, is styled very modern fashioned and behaves with confidence looking for a fulfilling life on their own in western life style. Old Generation has difficulties to cope with the economical development.

You don’t see police in the streets, but the party controls the politics and major decisions. Young people just let them do their thing.

Handy everywhere, well I have a Chinese Mobile SIM card, too.

Traveling in China is well organized, easy and comfortable since you have plenty of people in all kind of services. First of all one thing is unusual for us. If you want to buy something in a shop, there are several employees around you, talking and help you find what you want. Service everywhere, mostly young ladies, at least one head smaller than you. If you ask for something, it´s done in a minute.

I can call my tour consultant Foring (almost) anytime for help.


It is only a pity, that with almost all the people I meet, I cannot talk to.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this valuable information, I have bookmarked your site for future and further references.
    I have some relevant information you can review below
    Lipotol
    Colonox

    ReplyDelete